Thursday, March 15, 2012

Greetings from My Bookshelf!

Hello! Amanda here, posting my first blog post, just to explain what I'm going to be doing.

I have always had a deep interest in reading. When I was young, I would grab books off the shelf. Well, if they were about horses anyway. ;) As I got older, my interests changed. I also noticed that with the many different books out there, it's not always easy to find a good book that's written well, or without something inappropriate in it. That's when I started looking for reviews. I did find a few, but not many were from a Christian standpoint, and those from a Christian standpoint didn't always list the books that I was trying to learn about. 

That's the main reason I wanted to start my own book review blog. So there would be more Christian book reviews out there for different kinds of books, some not as well known. I've always wanted to start a book review site, and now, I finally got around to doing it. ^_^ 

My first review is going to be for Adventurers Wanted: Slathbog's Gold by M. L. Forman, since it is the last book I read. As I finish books, I'll post my thoughts on the characters, the story, and warnings, if any. I will also list what age range the books seems to be appropriate for, in my opinion.

The reviews may change structure as I go along and discover what works and what doesn't. So, this is a work in progress. If you have any suggestions, I'll be glad to hear them. This is my first time doing this, after all.

Cya!



No comments:

Post a Comment